Our new online payment system allows residential and commercial customers to pay their UI bill online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The system is fast, easy and secure. With UI's online payment system, you can pay your bill using your: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ATM/Debit Card or Checking/Savings Account.
There is a convenience fee for using this service which is charged by UIs payment processing agent, Kubra. UI does not receive any revenue from the convenience fee charged by Kubra for processing payments. The fees for residential and commercial customers are listed below:
|Convenience Fees for Online Pay System
||Min - Max Transaction Amount*
||$1.00 - $9,996.05
||$1.00 - $9,993.50
* For payments greater than the max amounts, multiple payment transactions can be made. However, each transaction will incur a convenience fee.
Dont want to pay a convenience fee? Customers who enroll in "My Account" can make a one time payment or schedule recurring payments from their checking or savings account for free!
Click here to learn more about "My Account" and paying your bill without convenience fees.
Important Information for online bill payers:
- Payments made after 4:00 pm, EST, or over the weekend will be processed on the next business day.
- Please pay your bill before the due date to avoid late payment charges or service disconnection. UI does not guarantee a payment made online will avoid late payment charges or service disconnection.
- If your service has been interrupted for non-payment, you will be charged a reconnect fee. The reconnect fee will appear on your next bill statement.
- Please note reconnects for non-payment are scheduled within 24 hours of your payment posting to your account.
- If your service has been disconnected, your main breaker must be in the "off" position in order to have your service reconnected.
- UI charges a $22.42 fee for returned payments.
- Customers can also call 1-800-7-CALL-UI (1-800-722-5584) or in the Greater New Haven area, 203-499-3333 and use our interactive voice response (IVR) system to make a payment.
✓ YES. I want to pay online. I understand I will be charged a convenience fee for using this service.
✗ NO. I do not wish to pay online with a convenience fee. Please show me other payment options.