Manage your account anytime anywhere
Manage your account, anytime, anywhere.
Our app provides you with an even easier way to manage your account!
- Pay your bill with just the click of a button.
- Access and view your account real-time with secure Touch or Face ID™ access. You‘ll be able to view your account balance and payment due date without entering your account number every time!
- Easily report an outage and access outage lists and maps to stay informed.
- Stay informed with instant updates to the power status at your location.
- Enroll in eBill for online access and convenience and view up to 13 months of bills!
- Sign up for AutoPay so your payments can be made automatically, securely, and on time every month.
- Update your account profile (email address, mailing address and phone number) and manage your personal preferences.
Download our free app today
From the App Store
Or From the Google Play Store
or search UI in the app store. To access your account, simply use your existing online account login and password. If you do not have an account, please register now.
Publicador de contenidos
For Apple devices:
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires MacOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac with Apple M1 chip.
For Android devices:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and up
If you already have an online profile, you can use your login and password to access the mobile app. If you do not have an online profile, you can register for one on the Login page of the mobile application.
Biometric login is a security feature on the device that provides you an option to opt-in to future logins using Face or Touch ID, or Fingerprint Sign On to access your account. This can be managed after you initially enter your password.
Our mobile app provides you with the ability to access and manage your account information, make a payment and report an outage. You can also manage biometric login for easy access and convenience.
Yes. All critical information is encrypted and no personal information is stored on your mobile device.
Our mobile app can be downloaded and installed on your mobile device, while our mobile friendly website is a web portal that runs directly in the mobile browser on your smart phone or other mobile device. Both will allow you to access your account information, pay your bill and contact us directly from your mobile device.
The information you see in the mobile app is shown in real-time, so it's always accurate. However, if you keep the mobile app open for an extended period of time, you should refresh the page by selecting a new option in order to ensure the information is still current.
Simply search UI in the App Store or in Google Play. IOS devices would use the Apple Store and Android devices would access through the Google Play app stores.
Most customers will have access to the mobile application if they have an online login; however the mobile application is tailored for our residential customers
No. Our mobile app is completely free to download and install.