Maintain a healthy and efficient home with this special offer.
A virtual pre-assessment to Home Energy Solutions provides the same expertise and personal care as an in-home visit, except your technician interacts with you remotely, by video chat.
They will identify energy-saving opportunities in your home and then prepare a custom energy report. This report includes information on insulation incentives, equipment rebates, no-cost products, as well as access to 0% financing.
You may also receive a self-install package of energy-saving products recommended by your Home Energy Solutions technician, such as LED light bulbs and advanced power strips. You can install those to start saving money and energy right away.
Our technician will schedule an in-home visit for a future date to provide other Home Energy Solutions benefits such as air sealing, duct sealing, and hot water-saving devices.
With a no-cost virtual pre-assessment you may receive:
- A virtual visit with a technician to identify personalized opportunities to reduce your energy consumption.
- A follow-up Home Energy Solutions visit.
- An energy report tailored specifically to your home.
- Energy-saving products delivered to you at no cost.
- Rebates and incentives on insulation and qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment.
- Attractive financing opportunities for eligible upgrades.
Eligible Customer Requirements:
- Live in a 1-4-unit home (may require landlord approval).
- Have the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (such as light bulbs).
- Be comfortable working with a technician over the phone and be able to use technology for video chat and/or to send photos of the home over email.
- Your Home Energy Solutions technician will advise when your appointment is made which video chat apps will need to be downloaded to your smart phone or tablet. Apps such as ZOOM, Facetime, or Google Duo are commonly used for the virtual pre-assessment.
- Customers that meet household income guidelines may be eligible for enhanced incentives through the Home Energy Solutions – Income Eligible program.
- This program is available to residential Eversource and United Illuminating customers in Connecticut.
- Please note that eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the pre-assessment.
- Additional criteria may apply.