UI Matching Payment Plan
Our Matching Payment Plan (MaPP) helps limited-income customers maintain their service year-round. It provides an opportunity for customers to reduce or eliminate past-due balances in as few as 12 months.
UI residential customers with an income at or below 60% of the state median income and a balance of $500 or more that is 90 days in arrears.
Guidelines and Benefits
- Customer agrees to and pays budgeted amount each month
- 100% dollar match of all payments made
- Matches take place at the time the payment is made
- Match may not result in a credit balance
- 12 month program or until a zero balance is reached, whichever comes first
Call our Care Center at 800 7 CALL UI (800.722.5584) for more information.